$35 Million Nondestructive Testing Equipment Manufacturer
Our client company has been expanding their presence in Southeast Asia over the last few years, and is now looking to place a Business Development Manager to manage the region. The territory includes Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Singapore, and the Philippines, and the successful candidate may be based in any of these countries.
- Manage existing representatives in the territory, including providing training, supervision, and direction.
- Make joint calls with reps to customers, and assist in installation and training.
- Search for and appoint new reps in territories not currently covered.
- Continually monitor reps’ performance and make decisions regarding required changes.
- Communicate with home office regarding sales opportunities and conditions in the territory.
- Engineering background (mechanical or electrical) greatly preferred.
- Knowledge of the metals industry.
- Knowledge of nondestructive testing.
- Sales experience.
- Strong English language skills.
|Job Category||Featured, Sales & Engineering|