$500 Million Industrial Filtration Manufacturer
The position will be based in Shanghai
The successful candidate will report to the VP of Sales and Business Development and will be responsible for developing and executing growth plans for the Asia Pacific region, in partnership with the regional team. These plans will include growth in the base industrial business, growth into new adjacent markets, and identification of potential acquisition targets. The position will share responsibility with the Asia Pacific General Manager as it relates to driving profitable top line growth in the region.
- BA/BS degree required; business, marketing, or engineering degrees preferred.
- 10 years Asia Pacific (China based) experience in business development, with national or global territorial responsibilities.
- Experience in new product development and market introductions.
- Understanding of or ability to learn technical details of filter media production, applications, and processing.
- Ability to communicate with sales, engineering and manufacturing personnel from around the globe.
- Available for travel 50% of the time.
- Fluent in English; Mandarin would be a plus.
|Job Category||Sales & Engineering|