$500 Million Systems Supplier
Reporting directly to the Corporate Controller, you are a member of the management team who will lead and assume responsibility for all areas of finance and accounting for the Asian region. This will include enforcement of policies, financial analysis, cash flow management and the
implementation of strategic cost control systems. You will be involved in all aspects of business planning and management.
- Guides financial decisions by monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with all international and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports and advising management on needed actions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;
planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 7 ï¿½ 10 years Commercial Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment;
- 5 + years management experience;
- Bachelor degree in Accounting required;
- CPA or local certification preferred;
- Solid ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system experience preferred;
- A strong understanding of accounting systems preferred.
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with US GAAP;
- Ability to manage a team with a very detailed work load in a changing environment;
- Strong knowledge of English language ï¿½ both written and verbal.
- Availability for travel, as required, between 25-30%.
Competitive Market Salary
|Job Category||Manufacturing Operations|