$400 Million Automotive Supplier
This position has responsibility over 2 plants, representing close to $100 million in revenue. Both plants operate 24/7, and are very profitable, flagship facilities with significant investments of state-of-the-art technology and capital equipment.
- Assist in fostering strong customer and supplier relationships regarding quality expectations and standards
- Assist in investigating and resolving customer and supplier complaints regarding quality or technical concerns
- Provide direction to Quality staff regarding the control of non-conforming products
- Provide direction to site management regarding product quality acceptance and rejection
- Complete and submit customer reports as needed
- Facilitate 8D problem solving activities
- Facilitate ISO activities (TS16949)
- Support training of associates regarding quality concerns
- Provide direction regarding the management of Quality staff
- Ensure proper maintenance and support of site ASPS initiatives (6S, Kaizen, Lean Leadership, etc.)
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing/improving quality at a manufacturing plant which produces product for vehicle content within the global automotive industry. This will include automotive customer experience (OEM and/or tier one).
He or she will also possess strong leadership and communication skills, as the position is a key point of contact with customers and with the COO, to whom the position reports. The successful candidate will also have very strong understanding of and experience with automotive industry manufacturing and quality systems.
|Job Category||Manufacturing Operations|